Use of Intellectual Property
The Bustos Media, LLC Site, and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, including musical compositions and sound recordings, software, Bustos Media, LLC logos, titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons (collectively “Intellectual Property”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Bustos Media, LLC or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to Bustos Media, LLC.
You may not, and agree that you will not, reproduce, download, license, publish, enter into a database, display, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, post, distribute or perform publicly by any means, method, or process now known or later developed, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, use on another computer-related environment, transfer or sell any Intellectual Property, information, software or products obtained from or through this Bustos Media, LLC Site, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of Bustos Media, LLC.
Other trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos appearing on this Bustos Media, LLC Site that are not owned by Bustos Media, LLC may not be used without express permission from their owners.
Additionally, unless otherwise expressly permitted, websites may not link, whether by hyperlink or otherwise, to any page beyond the homepage of this Bustos Media, LLC Site, or frame this Bustos Media, LLC Site, or any web page or material herein, nor may any entity include a link to any aspect of this Bustos Media, LLC Site in an email for commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Bustos Media, LLC. Further, unless otherwise expressly permitted, you agree not to link to Bustos Media, LLC‘s Intellectual Property so as to cause you or anyone else to access Bustos Media, LLC‘s Intellectual Property other than through this Bustos Media, LLC Site.
You may inquire about obtaining permission by writing:
Bustos Media, LLC, By Email: [email protected]
Bustos Media, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of third parties, and complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) regarding such rights. By submitting any material or photographs through this Bustos Media, LLC Site, you are granting permission to have this material posted on this Bustos Media, LLC Site, and are representing that you are the rightful owner of the submitted material, and that no one else may claim rights to this material. Bustos Media, LLC reserves the right to remove access to infringing material. Such actions do not affect or modify any other rights Bustos Media, LLC may have under law or contract. You can find our procedures for providing notice of alleged copyright infringement below.
Procedure for Making Claim of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you should send written notification thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, to our Designated Agent, who can be reached as follows:
DMCA Designated Agent
c/o Legal Department
Bustos Media, LLC, By Email: [email protected]
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), to be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bustos Media, LLC to locate the material.
- (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bustos Media, LLC to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This process only relates to reporting a claim of copyright infringement. Messages related to other matters will not receive a response through this process.