Our radio show is designed to give listeners a completely different perspective on current sport’s events and actions.
Our objective is to provide information from the “inside” that only those who’ve actually been there and seen how things work and develop could provide.
We want to give our audience the opportunity to see sports from a different angle that will help them appreciate what happens that few actually get to see.
Meet The Hosts
Jeff Scurran Hall-of-Fame Football Coach Coveted 300 Coaching Win Club Member (306-98-2)
• State Football Champions 3 times in 1990’s, including 5 State Finals and 10 League Championships at Sabino HS with all 3 ranked in USA Today’s Super 25
• Coached HS teams to Arizona State Title Game 9 times, and State Final Final-Four 15 times at three different high schools USA Today: ONLY coach to take 3 winless teams to the Playoffs in first season at the school
• Defeated defending National Champion Glendale College in Pima College’s Inaugural Game (2001). Ranked #14 during 1st season and up to #3 in nation during 2nd
• Defeated Kilgore, TX (#2 in nation) at Pilgrim’s Pride Bowl Classic on national TV and finished #5 in the nation in 2004, which featured upsets of #6 Glendale and #1 Dixie State
• Coached Tucson Santa Rita from 0-10 to 11-2 in 2007 and State Semi-Finals in first year, the biggest turnaround in Arizona state history. Took that same team to State Finals in 2008 and 2009
• National Coach-of-the-Yearby NFL-PCA, Feb 2008 in Indianapolis at NFL Combine
• Head Coach for Team “Stars and Stripes” USA in Global Challenge Bowl in Japan, France, Germany and Italy. Student-athletes as American ambassadors recruited across the US for exhibition football game
• Coached 48 years, including championships in many other sports
• Works as Corporate Consultant and Expert Witness for Sports Injury and Liability
• Worldwide athletic consultant and speaker in over 1000 high schools and colleges
Glenn P. Howell Sports Strength and Conditioning Specialist, UA Football Alum, TV & Radio Football Analyst
• Sports Strength and Conditioning Specialist (1995-Present)
• 25 years of Sports Strength and Conditioning experience. 2-year starter at Tight end (84-85) at the University of Arizona Football team
• Best Conditioned Athlete 1985 University of Arizona Football Team
• Honorable Mention All-Pac-10 at Tight End 1985.
• Free Agent Tryout Los Angeles Raiders NFL 1986
• Head Strength and Conditioning Coach University of Arizona Rugby 2004-2010
• Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Pima Community College Football 2005-2012
• Former Sideline reporter and Field Host for University of Arizona IMG Football Television broadcast. (2008-11)
• Co-Host Radio (AM 1290-Cumulus) Pre-Game and Post-Game for University of Arizona Football (2013- Present)
• Television Football analyst for Fox-11 Sports. (2011-2018)
• Television Football analyst for KVOA-NBC Sports (2019-Present) Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Tucson Sugar Skulls IFL (2019-Present)
Brad Allis Sports Journalist, Coach and Dad
• Brad Allis has been covering athletics in Southern Arizona since the mid 90’s.
• He has served as Editor-In-Chief of Cat Tracks Magazine, Wildcat Insider and Wildcat Sports Report, covering all aspects of University of Arizona athletics.
• 20 years covering high school athletics for the Tucson Citizen, Marana News and Northwest Explorer and has won Arizona Press Club and Arizona Newspaper Association awards for his coverage.
• Former co-host of Wildcat pre and postgame shows and was a frequent contributor to KMSB’s Sports Force.
• His work has appeared on Scout.com, Rivals.com, 247Sport.com, ESPN.com, Yahoo.com, CBSSports.com, the Pac-12 Network and ESPNU.
• He coached high school football and currently coaches his 9-year old twins in soccer, basketball and baseball. When he isn’t covering sports he is drawing cartoons, writing mystery novels and playing roller hockey a few nights a week.